Friday, April 16, 2010

Lunge Update

As promised, here's the update from my walking lunge workout with Julie:

250 walking lunges...and then tacked on 3 sets of dips after that.

My booty is feeling it a little today...I love those walking lunges!


 Today it's 45 mins of Cardio, plus Yoga, plus training my lower abs. My back is feeling super tight from those body rows the other day so I'm definitely in need of some good stretching.

This evening, I'm going to my first Meditation class here in Florida - I participated in these classes back home and absolutely loved them. I truly believe in the benefits of meditation and think that it not only helps my workouts, but my job as a trainer and my day-to-day life.

Tomorrow, Julie and I are off to the Royal Racquet Club for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser called "Rally for the Cure". We'll be supporting the cause as well as promoting our fantastic programs! Can't wait to demo the TRX for everyone!

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love yoga! I need to do more of that myself. I just got Jillian Michaels newest yoga DVD but haven't tried it yet. Have fun at your rally & I think I may be putting some walking lunges into next weeks boot camps too! :)

    ReplyDelete