Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scaring Away Temping Treats

I'm not embarrased to admit that I've been excited about Halloween for weeks...maybe months. I always am - I love the costumes, the creepy decorations, trick-or-treaters....EVERYTHING! Yes, that includes the candy. But would you believe that I haven't had a single bite of Halloween treats leading up to Halloween? Not a small Snickers, candy corn, or a tiny rocket. I'm shocked with myself - how have I been able to resist??? Well, it helps that I haven't purchased any Halloween treats in advance, I'm a big believer in keeping goodies out of the house to help scare away cravings.

But what's Halloween without a few treats, right? I'm gonna choose a few of my all time favorites to have this weekend and I'm so looking forward to it! Until then, I'm gonna continue exercising and eating clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment