Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it Saturday Yet?

So today is Wednesday which means I have 3 more days 'till the shoot! I started the diuretic yesterday - it's an extreme method NOT RECOMMENDED for every day use, or anyone who is looking to lose weight. This is solely for my photo shoot - and I really wanna make clear that it's not a normal weight loss fix!! :)

My body is definitely changing - my true shape and muscle definition is finally surfacing. I finished my last intense workout today - 6 sets of 20 step-ups on each leg, followed by 20 minutes on the stepper, followed by another 10 minute cool-down on the treadmill. It's very hard mustering up the energy for a high intensity workout on such little fuel....but I think that knowing that photo shoot is near has really given me the extra motivation I need in the gym.

My brain is getting more scrambled by the day - my sentences are getting jumbled and I have a hard time focusing. Brian has been extremely patient - and I'm so glad he's been around to help me!

I anticipate on tomorrow being the toughest day for me as I am training 4 clients back-to-back first thing in the morning - I am just going to take it one client at a time and really embrace the challenge! Not to mention, get to sleep by 9pm. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment