Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's shaking?

Hope you're all doing well!

I haven't trained in a while as I have been trying to recover from being sick. When I say 'a while' I mean almost 2 weeks! I'm itching to train again but I gotta let my body try to mend. I was stubborn at first and kept training...then wondered why I wasn't feeling any better. Needless to say, I reallllly miss working out. I miss the pumped feeling in my muscles and the energy I get from it. And the neurotic part of me feels flabby. Don't you hate that? I finally got some antibiotics, and once I'm through them, I hope to get back on track.

In other news, I got a new job!! I'm still training but now I'm also working on the other end of the fitness industry, as part of an awesome health club called Youfit. I'm currently training to support the general manager, and hope to continue growing professionally from there. At first, I was pretty nervous about making the transition...change is scary. But my heart was telling me to go for it....and so far, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment